By accessing the website at http://www.riskybusiness.ro, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Risky Business Accelerator’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Risky Business Accelerator’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Risky Business Accelerator at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Risky Business Accelerator’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Risky Business Accelerator makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Risky Business Accelerator does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Risky Business Accelerator or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Risky Business Accelerator’s website, even if Risky Business Accelerator or a Risky Business Accelerator authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Risky Business Accelerator’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Risky Business Accelerator does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Risky Business Accelerator may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Risky Business Accelerator does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Risky Business Accelerator has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Risky Business Accelerator of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Risky Business Accelerator may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Submission of Materials
Our application process includes questions about your business, including involved parties, technical aspects, and business plans. Our review process of submitted materials includes consulting with advisors, experts, and third party organizations affiliated with our program and relevant to your submission. Although we make every effort to ensure your privacy, you should not submit details in the initial application which you consider extremely sensitive. The submission of an application to Risky Business does not create any commitment of support or financing or bind the parties to any specific commitments or obligations.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cluj, Romania and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Submissions for consideration for our program, including in applications, emails, and other communications, shall be kept in confidence, being shared only for the general purpose of evaluating the business, technical, and other potential of your submission for support. These materials may be shared with mentors, advisors, experts, and collaborating individuals and organizations, in order to evaluate the submission potential and determine the support our organization may provide.